Monday, October 10, 2011

pumpkin time at target

oh boy.. it's been so long. terrible, i know. between getting a new job (SCORE!), getting a few cupcake jobs and throwing a housewarming party for our amigos, our lives have been pretty hectic...but here i am...ready to r-o-c-k.

i had the day off, but willy didn't, therefore I was by lonesome all today. Sometimes, a gal needs her time to  herself to unwind, have several cups of coffee and watch Crossroads with Britney Spears. (alright, so this happened.) However, today I was particularly bored without my hubsta around...even after waking up, making myself a pancake, doing laundry, organizing my clock, reading a new nook book...I was still a little restless...so I went to target. bah.

i grabbed a cart and wheeled around for about an hour... and somewhere between getting toilet paper and toothpaste, I ended up in pumpkinland. Where you aware that Target carried such an array of pumpkin products? Me either.

So here's what I ended up with:
4 cans of pumpkin puree (something that seems to be sold out everywhere i go. tis the season, right?)
1 box of pumpkin oatmeal
1 box of pumpkin pancake mix
1 box of eggo pumpkin spice waffles
3 containers of pumpkin pie yogurt
1 loaf of Pepperidge Farm Swirl Pumpkin Spice bread

i know, i know. I went into overload...i couldn't help myself. I think the pumpkin oatmeal is to blame.. not to worry though... i have major plans in the future for all of my pumpkin goods!

No comments:

Post a Comment