Friday, September 16, 2011

i have found my blog soul mate

as expressed in my previous post, i have since found a million blogs that I am obsessed with since joining the blogger world a year ago. But yesterday, I fumbled across a blog that takes the cake. (GET IT!?!!)

no really. and it belongs to this gal right herez: The Girl Who Ate Everything

I love this blog. i mean.... i REALLY love it. not just because her recipes are brilliant (like this right here?? genius.) but because i relate so much to her. I don't care for people who say "welllllll... i really have more a salty tooth. I don't care for sweets the way i care for potato chips." orrrrrr "I really love cupcakes so much and hate Cheetos." take it a step further.. people who don't like to eat at all? go away.

i don't trust these people. and anyhow... where does that leave me? I love cupcakes. and cheetos. and cookies. and chicken parm. am i alone here? *crickets*

Enter Christy here. She loves to eat. And her family is cute. She is honest and hilarious. so therefore... i am in love. I have spent the last half hour printing out recipes that I will make this weekend and then re-blog, bragging about how amazing Christy is, yet again.

am i teetering on creepy? whatever, get out of here then.

just kidding. please keep reading my blog. and Christy's too.

No comments:

Post a Comment