Wednesday, September 14, 2011

happy birthday blog o'mine!!

hard to believe it's been a year since i said to myself (ok, wrong. It was out loud and to this gal), "i think i want to start a blog."

and so i did. i started a blog to document my fave recipes, baking techniques, gripes, moans and as many delicious desserts as I could get my hands on. this blog has provided me with the creative outlet I craved when I left the publishing industry and really helped me discover what a strong passion I had for baking. It also turned me on to a plethora of other amazing blogs that I now enjoy reading everyday.

it's been quite an eventful year on my end...i got married, bought a house and started a business. 2011 has been a pretty excellent year so far, and I'm hoping the next 3.5 months of it will continue to be just as excellent.

don't worry - I've already treated myself to a birthday dessert. i mean, come on!

2 comments: