Thursday, October 21, 2010

candy stations

Hello to my three faithful followers (plus my mom and a few others who do indeed exist). I realize that I’m not a great blogger (thanks to Laura for the reminder to update my blog)…. But I am trying! Working a full-time job plus lots of wedding planning gets in the way of my blogging duties…..but I promise to keep trying to update as much as possible!
While on the subject of wedding planning, Bill and I decided that, in lieu of traditional favors, we would make a donation to the American Cancer Society to honor our family members who have been affected by the disease. However, we still want our guests to be able to leave our wedding with more than just a card. I knew that I wanted to have a candy station and this seemed like the perfect send-off for all of our guests!
To prepare, my mother and I have starting hunting down these pink and black (our wedding colors) paper bags at every Michael’s in the tri-state area.

Here is my current candy list…suggestions are always welcome!


gummi bears

dots on paper

caramel apple tootsie pops

swedish fish

pink m&ms

sour patch kids


peach rings

fun dip

mini reese's


mini snickers

There’s no color scheme here…just a sampling of everyone’s favorites!

And to round it out…here are a few of my favorite candy stations:






1 comment:

  1. oooh I love candy station number 2! I'll have to hold back Scott so he doesn't take all of the candy at your wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete