Friday, September 24, 2010

Countdown to Coffee Bean

This November, Bill and I are flying out to Los Angeles to visit my big sister, Jeanine and celebrating my 26th birthday during our trip. One of the major perks of having a sibling on the Left Coast (aside from an automatic vacation spot – love you sissy!) is getting to visit one of my favorite places in existence - The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.
Known in LA as just “Coffee Bean”, this franchise invented the Ice Blended aka the Starbuck Frappucino.  Essentially, dessert in a cup. AMAZING.  Now….I like to think of myself as a gal of many words (most people can agree), but I have trouble trying to find the words to describe my love for this amazing coffee joint. It’s just THAT good.
I haven’t quite figured out what makes the Coffee Bean so special. It could be the coffee, it could be that they use crushed ice instead of cubed in all of their iced beverages, or maybe it’s because they use mocha powder instead of mocha syrup. I really don’t know. All I know is that a visit to LA isn’t nearly complete without several trips to Coffee Bean (twice a day at least!), and in seven short weeks, I will be enjoying my own a skim mocha ice blended….but who’s counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment